We provide a network of education, training and support. We are dedicated to continuing professional development and create a positive working environment that helps support and develop our staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for registered nurses to provide safe, quality care to a child with complex care needs within their home.
The successful candidate’s will be part of a nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM2.
- Our power of choice is untrammeled and when nothing prevents.
- Frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted.
- The wise man therefore always holds in these matters.
- Rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures.
- Age: 28+
- Pronoun: Male / Female
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Experience: RGN/RCN/RNID on live register of NMBI Pediatric experience desirable but not necessary.
- Skills: General nursing, Adult Nursing, Pediatric