Your Trusted Recruitment Partner
At Vista Career Solutions we work closely with healthcare providers, sourcing nurses from overseas and matching candidates specifically to job roles based on each employer’s individual needs.
We understand that no two companies are the same and that staffing requirements differ between employers. That’s why we always take the time to fully get to know our clients, ensuring that they receive personalised services tailored to suit their exact requirements.
With years of experience in the healthcare recruitment industry, we source nurses primarily from India and the Philippines, where we have well-established professional contacts in place, including at our second headquarters in India. We also have a reliable network of overseas nurses which offers valuable on-the-ground support for job-seekers coming to work from abroad.
All our nurses are personally selected and vetted by our team of experts, ensuring that our clients are only introduced to those healthcare professionals with the experience and skills they need. They also have excellent English language and communication skills, with our team supporting candidates in preparing for their RCSI exam, as well as providing various other on-boarding services.
From assisting with professional compliance and legalities, to helping with visas, accommodation and Social Security, we offer a comprehensive set of services to ensure the most efficient and stress-free process when hiring from overseas. We also assist with collecting candidates from the airport and in sorting out PPS numbers and bank accounts, amongst other things.
To make the recruitment process as efficient and stress-free as possible, Vista Career Solutions screens and shortlists all suitable candidates for your job role/s after establishing your specific requirements. Our team will then arrange online interviews or, if preferred, a recruitment trip overseas, organising everything from start to finish for your convenience.
Once you’ve chosen your candidate/s and offered them a position, we’ll then confirm their acceptance of the job and liaise with you, the employer, about sending an offer letter and contract. We will then do the following:
• Arrange the candidate’s RCSI FNM Overseas Aptitude Test.
• Apply for the Atypical Working Scheme Visa (which we will fill in and then send to you, the employer. You can then either sign and pay for this or sign and return to us to arrange payment)..
• Apply for the entry visa. .
• Provide candidate training for the RCSI exam..
• Conduct candidate reference checks..
• Organise travel arrangements for the candidate/s, including airport transfer and accommodation..
• Ensure nurses have completed all necessary courses etc. as required by the employer, once we’ve received your compliance and Garda Vetting Form. (N.B. The employer will apply for Garda Vetting)..
• Arrange travel for candidates to their place of employment..
• Ensure candidates are settled into their position and accommodation, providing ongoing general support to ease transition..
• Ongoing liaison with the employer and employees to provide other services, as required..